“Has God not spoken for Himself? Why do Christians share the gospel with others?“
1. "Why do Christians share the gospel of Jesus Christ?"
2. "Do they think they speak for God?"
3. "How do they (Christians) know what God wants?"
4. "Do you Christians know that sharing the gospel Truth is judging others? And it's also hatred and bigotry?"
5. "Why won't those Christians just shut up and let me sin in peace spend eternity separated from God, in peace?"
Christians come across these questions a lot from those who are running from Truth, runnning from God and facing eternity separated from God. Many use Christians as a proxy for their Christophobia and hatred of God and all things holy, others are plain reprobate, but some are just dealing with spiritual conviction and simply responding in their flesh, unlearned. So let's answer, based on scripture, Truth.
(Irrelevant scripture removed)
Don't forget to RECOMMEND. Lets get the Truth out so that Light may shine bright in this dark place and Jesus Christ may be glorified. Even if the discussion is closed, please still RECOMMEND. May God bless you and keep you.
Lady Checkmate, Disqus - Faith & Religion 9 Comments
[11/4/2018 1:32:15 PM]
Fundie Index: 5
Submitted By: Jocasta