Quote# 140853

First of all MMS in not Clorox Bleach and any one with a basic knowledge of chemistry would know that! Bleach = Sodium hypochlorite NaOCl and MMS = Sodium chlorite NaClO2 which are chemically not the same. The real truth is that Big Pharma can not make big money on MMS so they don't want the public to know about it, because they will be loosing so much money. My nephew had really bad autism, he was given 7 immunization shots in one day at a pediatric clinic and had a really bad fever and pain for many days as a result of it. He was diagnosed with autism shortly after that, after much research we found out about MMS. My father used it first as a guinea pig, he was taking a bunch of meds at the time for high blood pressure and other things. After those 6 months he was able to stop taking those medications and his blood pressure has remained stable at normal. He then decided to give it to my nephew, they started him off with very light doses, and I was a skeptic myself, but wow as time passed by I did see a positive difference in my nephew, he understood more, behaved better, became more attentive. After a year or so he has improved very much and my father still takes MMS to this day, and he just turned 70 and feels better than a lot of people that are much younger than him. I seen it with my own eyes MMS works!!?

lowone831, YouTube 4 Comments [10/11/2018 3:50:04 AM]
Fundie Index: 3

Username  (Login)
Comment  (Text formatting help) 

1 | bottom

Doubting Thomas

These are the idiots who are giving their children industrial bleach as medicine and claiming it cures autism. May they die in a fire.

Sodium Chlorite is not Clorox bleach, but it's still a toxic chemical.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070710214037/http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/vet/mrls/sodiumchlorite.pdf

10/11/2018 7:24:27 AM

Adey

"Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical[11][12] that can cause acute renal failure[13] if ingested. Small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea, vomiting, shedding of internal mucous membranes such as those of the small and large intestine and even life-threatening hemolysis in persons who are deficient in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. When citric acid or other food acid is used to "activate" MMS as described in its instructions,[14] the mixture produces an aqueous solution containing chlorine dioxide, a toxin and a potent oxidizing agent used in the treatment of water and in bleaching.[15] The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.[16] Naren Gunja, director of the New South Wales Poisons Information Centre, has stated that using the product is "a bit like drinking concentrated bleach" and that users have displayed symptoms consistent with corrosive injuries, such as vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea.[17]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

'Nuff said.

10/12/2018 3:06:03 AM

K'Zad Bhat

Yeah, I wondered why the whole thing refers to MMS, while claiming it's sodium hypochlorite. Chemists will call it sodium hypochlorite, or SHC, or even SHCl, or some such, being the chemical name or abbreviation of the chemical name. Calling it MMS means you're abbreviating another name, and in the case of a supposed drug, that will be a trade name. And if the trade name has Miracle in it, or Supplement, anyone with at least 3 functioning brain cells knows it's what's called a scam. So, always use the initials, never use the name! Get people drawn in before you tell them more, and a lot more of the people still listening to you will stick around.

10/12/2018 10:45:54 PM

Kanna

MMS appears to stand for Miracle Mineral Solution or some variation of that name, though it seems not to have any minerals in it. It's as real as any other miracle, that is, wholly imaginary. I'm sure anyone that drinks drain cleaner will make a lovely corpse.

@K'Zad Bhat

Sodium is abbreviated Na (for natrium). And you have a helluva name to spell. ;-)

10/13/2018 11:50:53 AM

1 | top: comments page