Someone You Know May Be A Devil In Disguise
[2 Corinthians 11:14-15] "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions."
Some of the biggest freaks - and some of the biggest whoremongers are in the Church. This is not a guess, this is a FACT!
If you're a Christian who's trying to live right, you owe it to yourself to not be naive and to be completely aware of the different personality types that are in church today.
The church is like a sheep's pen. It's where the sheep gather and congregate to do sheepy things. But where there's sheep there's bound to be predators. And predators today have gotten smart.
Church sheep attract church wolves. And just because they don't look or act wolfish doesn't mean they're not!
JUST CHECK FOR THEIR WOLFISH WAYS BEHIND THAT SHEEP FUR:
1. Showing slackness when it comes to living out an authentic salvation experience.
2. More worldly acting than they are Christian. In fact, they're so worldly that you wouldn't know they were a Christian unless they directly told you. There's no other identifying behavior that connects them with the saints. These would be your believers who are still running out and getting tatted up - still attending secular music concerts - still drinking and getting high. And when challenged on these obvious sinful practices, they'll pull out the 'judge not' card. Or they'll say that Jesus places everything under the blood, therefore there's no need for them to stop sinning. I call these 'Christian sinners' (and yes, that's an oxymoron).
3. Mixing of Christianity with Hinduism, Buddhism or New Age beliefs.
4. The use of phrases such as 'judge not' and 'God knows my heart.'
5. Always the victim of someone or some church that 'did them wrong.'
6. Acting as if they're too holy or too spiritual to be bothered with the rest of us mere Christian mortals.
7. Claims to be saved yet has a very elementary understanding or very little knowledge at all of holy scriptures. (How you gon' claim to love God - yet hate His word???)
8. Goes to church every time the church doors are open - yet continuously living in sexual sins, won't stop fornicating, cheats on their spouse with other church wolves (members), masturbates without guilt, dabbling in porn, etc. ***
People like this are really dangerous, because they've been thoroughly inoculated against God's saving power, and are virtually guaranteed to bust hell wide open when the time comes. Steer VERY clear of such wolves in sheeps clothing - lest you find yourself on that bus trip to hell along with them!
I could write an endless list here. Perhaps you can even think of a few to add in the comments stream. Bottom line is, just because they claim to be saved doesn't mean they have been.
I warned you before and I'll keep doing it:There are many demons on assignment hiding out among the saints!
And it behooves you if you're serious about your salvation in Christ to know who's on God's team and who's not. How can you tell the difference? It's simple:
"Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thisles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit." Matthew 7:15-17
Always check for their fruit! That's how you will recognize them.
Mack Major, Eden Decoded 29 Comments
[4/20/2017 11:42:33 AM]
Fundie Index: 9