Hollywood reprobate actor, Robert De Niro, who stars in the 2016 filthy movie, “DIRTY GRANDPA,” says...
“If there is a God he has a lot to answer for.”
SOURCE: Robert De Niro - Biography - IMDb
What a hypocrite! De Niro says that God has a lot to answer for? No, it is Mr. De Niro who has a lot to answer for. Here's the vile, disgusting and offensive content of De Niro's recent work of darkness, “DIRTY GRANDPA”...
2016 “DIRTY GRANDPA” FILM CONTENTS...
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to hand violence with little blood and some detail.
- Depictions of fighting and electrocution.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and gestures.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with buttock nudity and a little detail.
- Nudity in a brief sexual situation.
- Breast and male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Full frontal nudity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent crude and offensive scenes.
Approximately 270 instances of coarse language, including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, many in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions.
- Use of sexual, racial, and developmental slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Two scenes of drug use involving marijuana and/ cocaine.
- Portrayals of alcohol and illegal substance use, sometimes to excess.
- Tobacco use.
It is not God Who has a lot to answer for Mr. De Niro, it is us sinful human beings!!! Ecclesiastes 12:14, “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” Romans 14:12, “So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.” Hebrews 4:13, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”
I don't condemn any man, for I am the biggest sinner that I know. Thankfully, my sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus Christ, when I trusted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior at age 13, receiving His sacrifice on the cross for my sins, and believing that He resurrected from the dead three days later for my justification. I feel sorry for Woody Allen and Robert De Niro, who openly reject Jesus Christ and profess to be atheists. In effect, they have appointed themselves to be their own God.
We are all so very blessed by God. God gave us tastebuds to enjoy food, and a wondrous variety of delicious delicacies from which to choose. God gave us our eyes to see, and made the beautiful sunsets and flowers to behold. God gave us our ears to hear, and the lovely music to enjoy. God gives us our breath. Like King Belshazzar, Robert De Niro does not glorify the God in whose hand his breath is. Daniel 5:22-23, “And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this; But hast lifted up thyself against the LORD of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified.” Every way of a man's life is only possible because of God's blessings and power. If it weren't for our omnipotent God, our human heart could not pump blood 100,000 times each and every day of our life!!! How dare De Niro arrogantly say that if there is a God, He has a lot of explaining to do. God owes De Niro NOTHING!
David J. Stewart, Jesus is Precious 7 Comments
[1/19/2019 3:36:39 PM]
Fundie Index: 2